Δευτέρα 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

But if I'm not me, then who am I?

I fortunately or unfortunately belong to the second case of Duty Call 001..

Bright side of things is I know how to solve problems, dark side is that there never seems to be an end to those problems. Most commonly one solution leads to another problem, but it's just the way things go.. like Merovingian from the Matrix movies said.. action and reaction.. cause and effect..!

Anyway, I like computing a lot, in most of the subjects related. My favorite one is Programming. (I'm currently working on a Media Player project.. - on C++) Furthermore I enjoy Gaming, Overclocking-Benchmarking, Customizing-Modding stuff, Building-Upgrading PCs, Reverse Engineering etc. I currently buy, sell, upgrade, fix and build PCs for a living.

The point of this Blog is to share some knowledge with you people.
Feel free to comment or ask.. (Remember no bad words..! Let's keep this nice and clean.)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου